Log Book Servicing
MAINTAIN YOUR STATUTORY WARRANTY
Something your dealer probably didn’t mention about your new car is that you don’t need to have your new car serviced by your dealer to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty.
Here are the facts about your new car’s manufacturer’s warranty:
- A Dart Automotive service will not void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- A Dart Automotive service strictly follows all the procedures recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- A Dart Automotive service only uses parts that are original equipment quality or superior.
- It’s YOUR car and you DO have a choice as to who services it.
- Once the service is completed by our qualified technicians, Dart Automotive will stamp your vehicle’s log book as a record of regular maintenance – critically important when it comes to achieving a higher resale price for your car in the future.
For more information click on the link below